These ordinances have passed third reading but haven’t been codified yet. We update our ordinances with Municode in March and September of every year.
1. Ordinance Number 18-19-747 – “An Ordinance to Zone Certain Previously Un-Zone Property located along the Hwy 25 Corridor to be Zoned Rural Residential Development (RR).”
2. Ordinance Number 18-19-748 – “An Ordinance to amend Chapter 18 Article III, Flood Damage Prevention to the Edgefield County Code, “An Ordinance Establishing Regulations Designed to Promote the Public Health, Safety and General Welfare of Edgefield County’s Citizenry in the Event of and Inundation which Poses Loss of Life, Property, Disruption of Commerce and Governmental Services, Extraordinary Public Expenditures of Flood Protection and Relief, and Impairment of the Tax Base, All of which Adversely Affect the Public Health, Safety and General Welfare.”
3. Ordinance Number 18-19-749, “An Ordinance to add Article VIII, Economic Development Incentive Program to Chapter 2 of the Edgefield County Code of Ordinances.”
4. Ordinance Number 18-19-750 – “An Ordinance to Zone Certain Previously Un-zoned Property Located along the Hwy 25 Corridor to be Zoned Rural Residential Development (RR) and Industrial (ID).”
5. Ordinance Number 18-19-751 – “An Ordinance Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of a Sublease Agreement of the Edgefield County Morgue by Edgefield County from Self Regional Healthcare Partners.
6. Ordinance Number 18-19-752 – An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 2 of the Edgefield County Hospital Board Powers and Duties.
7.Ordinance Number 18-19-753 – “An Ordinance to Zone Certain Previously Un-zoned Property Located along the Hwy 25 Corridor to be Zoned Rural Residential Development (RR).”
8. Ordinance Number 18-19-754 – “An Ordinance Authorizing a Fee-in-Lieu of Tax and Infrastructure Credit Arrangement Pursuant to a Fee-in-Lieu of Tax Agreement between Edgefield County, South Carolina and Project Scott, a company code name, and other matters relating to the foregoing.” Attachment A
9. Ordinance Number 18-19-755 – “An Ordinance Authorizing and Approving (1) the Development of a New Joint County Industrial and Business Park pursuant to Section 4-1-170 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina 1976, as amended, in Conjunction with Saluda County (the “Park”) such Park to be geographically located in Edgefield County; (2) the Execution and Delivery of a written Park Agreement with Saluda County as the Requirements of Payments of Fee-in-Lieu and Ad Valorem Taxes with respect to Park Property and the Sharing of the Revenues and Expenses of the Park; (3) the Distribution of Revenues from the Park to the counties and relevant taxing entities; and (4) other matters related thereto.” Attachment A
10. Ordinance Number 18-19-756 – “An Ordinance rezoning certain property located at Tax Parcel Number 106-00-00-041 and 106-00-00-067 from Residential Development (RD) to Limited Commercial (LC).”