These ordinances have passed third reading but haven’t been codified yet. We update our ordinances with Municode in March and September of every year.
1. Ordinance Number 18-19-757 – “An Ordinance to Authorize the Third Amendment to the Agreement for Development of a Joint County Industrial and Business Park Dated as of December 31, 1996, between Aiken County and Edgefield County, as Previously Amended, to Extend the Term of the Agreement and Expand the Area of the Park which is located in Aiken County and Other Matters Related Thereto.”
2. Ordinance Number 18-19-758 – “An Ordinance Authorizing Amendments to the Agreement for Development of a Joint County Industrial and Business Park between Aiken County and Edgefield County, Dated as of May 8, 2018, to Expand the Area of the Park which is located in Aiken County and Change the Name of the Park to “Aiken County/Edgefield County-Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.”
3. Ordinance Number 18-19-759 – “An Ordinance Amending the County of Edgefield Comprehensive Land Use and Transportation Plan.” Completed Comprehensive Plan
4. Ordinance Number 18-19-760 – “An Ordinance Providing for the FY 2019-2020 General Operating Budgets for Debt Service, E-911 Administration, Industrial Park, Solid Waste Disposal, Victims’ Bill of Rights, Emergency Medical Services, Countywide Recreation, Road Maintenance, Tri-County Solicitor, Assistant Solicitor, School Resource Officer #1, School Resource Officer #2, School Resource Officer #3, Event Security, Sheriff Grants, Clerk of Court Grants, Pre-Trial Intervention, SRO Grant, and Domestic Violence.”
5. Ordinance Number 18-19-761 – An Ordinance to Amend Rules of Parliamentary Procedure in Section 2-52, Rule 23
6. Ordinance Number 18-19-762 – An Ordinance Authorizing and Approving (1) Development of a Joint County Industrial and Business Park Pursuant to Section 4-1-170 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina 1976, as Amended, in Conjunction with Aiken County (the “Park”), Such Park at the Time of Its Initial Development to be Located in Aiken County and to Include Certain Property Now or Later to be Owned, Leased and/or Operated by the Company or Companies Known as Green Energy Biofuel, LLC and Mobettah, LLC; (2) the Execution and Delivery of a Park Agreement with Aiken County as to the Requirement of Payments of Fee in Lieu of Ad Valorem Taxes with Respect to Park Property and the Sharing of the Revenues and Expenses of the Park; (3) the Distribution of Revenues from the Park Within Edgefield County; and (4) Other Matters Related Thereto.”
7. Ordinance Number 19-20-763 – An Ordinance to Zone 181.02 Acres of Land, more or less, Owned by the City of North Augusta to Planned Development (PD) and Approve the Concept Plan for said Property’s Development.
8. Ordinance Number 19-20-764 – An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 24 of the Edgefield County Land Development Ordinance.
9. Ordinance Number 19-20-765 – An Ordinance Authorizing the County of Edgefield to enter into a Lease of Real Estate in the Edgefield County Industrial Park.